viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

The bad, the good and the I don't know

Well some summer pix....why did I start writing in english?.....I guess because I can. As I was saying some summer, because I am just, getting affected by this long tedious winter. But of course without leaving behind the potographic quality, and the standard rule...no people allowed in my pixs....why is that I dont't know, I don't want to see more people I see them all the time, (after double cheking...sorry for the guy in the ntrance of his couzy summer one) and just get some still, uncanny, well spontaneuslly composed tranquility. Yes, that's it, I said it, Well I guess that all the horror movies I've seen, make me think that the tranquility represented has this scenario that might end in disaster.














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario